FT-DX 10

 Okay, it has been five days since my Yaesu FT-DX 10 was delivered, I must admit it has been a learning curve after being with the Yaesu FT 450D for so long.

I decided to keep the Yaesu FT450D for portable working, yes I know I have the FT891 too but where I can go portable with table and chairs (and of course a flask of coffee) that is where I can use the 450D, when I have to go portable in the car then it will be my Yaesu FT891.

So, do I like the FT-DX 10? Yes I love it, all I need to do is sort out my EFHW antenna and it will be perfect for me. I usually go portable in Bedfords Park just outside Romford, it's a nice quiet place, well that is until people come up wondering if I'm doing CB (bloody cheek lol). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 10th October 2022

27th Feb Update

Wednesday 4th May 2022