Monday 10th October 2022

 20M End Fed Half Wave antenna now up and running and working really well, I never thought it would actually fit in my garden, but it does, "Just".

If you look on my contact page Contact (ipklondon.uk) you will see my latest contacts at the bottom of the page, all of these were made using this antenna, there are 40M, 20M, 15M and 10M contacts at differing times of the day. The antenna still isn't in its permanent position but it's getting there, rather than using a tree as I am doing at present, I intend to purchase another pole at some point.

So, the RSGB Convention is now over and I must admit from what I saw online it looks to have been a success, I like this hybrid idea, I wasn't able to attend the event this year, but I did get the chance to see a couple of presentations and also worked the live station outside of the main entrance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 4th May 2022

27th Feb Update